a**•hole•ol•o•gy illustrated the advantages of being an asshole. Now you can find out how to make being an asshole work to your advantage when it comes to the opposite sex.
By Chris Illuminati
In the book a**•hole•ol•o•gy: The Science Behind Getting Your Way and Getting Away With It, you learned—in great detail—exactly why a person would want to become an asshole. In a**•hole•ol•o•gy: The Cheat Sheet, you’ll find specific scenarios, along with tactics for implementing those teachings, to emerge a better (and possibly bigger) asshole than you ever imagined. This handy go-to guide on how to be the smoothest asshole possible in the toughest situations also shows you how to steer clear of the dreaded douche-bag territory. Because the last thing you want to be is a douche bag.
A quick refresher: The Ten Demandments of Being an Asshole. These are the essential rules every asshole needs to know.
- The asshole cares about the asshole the most.
- The asshole is always right.
- The asshole rarely apologizes.
- The asshole never accepts the word “no.”
- The asshole is always in control.
- The asshole always has a plan.
- The asshole takes what he wants.
- The asshole always looks good.
- The asshole learns from his (few) mistakes.
- The asshole is always evolving.