Penthouse Pet of the Year Playoffs for 2021
Featuring All of the Pet Fun Facts from 2020
(Now might be an excellent time to take advantage of that full screen option on the video player. Just sayin’… You do you.)
Of course should you not have had your fill of Pet Fun Facts, we actually created a written compilation for those reading people out there. (And, yes, we did have to explain to some of our social media experts that people who enjoy long strings of words all in a row do in fact still exist.) Just in case you do not have the order of the 2020 Pets memorized yet, we should note that we have in fact put these in order of their appearance on the Penthouse calendar. If we noticed that we would also have an argument against playing favorites should any of these women feel slighted by the order, well that would simply be a happy accident. Nope. We have no fear of Penthouse Pets in real life. In fact if they do somehow end up lost at the office and wander into the Digital Department, all of us act really erudite — smooth, suave, completely charming, even. Also, we will be sticking to that story, for the record.
- Bunny Colby hates bad spelling even worse than people being late.
- Gabbie Carter admits to liking guys with big dicks.
- Meaghan Stanfill dreams of owning a chain of farmers markets.
- Violet Summers considers Johnny Cash her ultimate celebrity sexual fantasy.
- Emma Hix got into porn because of a breakup.
- Jazmin Luv secretly desires to be a tattoo artist.
- Nicole Vaunt adores both art history and sensory deprivation.
- Quinn Wilde counts “nerd” as her favorite man trait.
- Kenzie Mac could bathe in Pinot Noir.
- Suttin loves vegan Mexican food.
- Kenzie Anne gets in trouble walking her dog.
- Blake Blossom tutors math.
Once you have absorbed all your Pet Fun Facts — which might take a few viewings, admittedly — you will undoubtedly want to cast your VOTE. Paring down to one beautiful Pet can be a daunting task, however, so we can let you in on a secret. You may vote once every week, but nothing says you must vote for the same person every time. The Pandemic has made us all a little jumpy about simply dropping back into life “as normal” — whatever that means, and as if we can even remember. Consequently, we do our best to make things both easy and fun. (This may describe the perfect date as well, but that would be a theory for another time.)
Truth be told, there could be more than a couple of these contestants one might describe as both easy and fun. Hopefully you can tell fun from the Pet Fun Facts, though, because we would not advise approaching just any of them with that preconceived notion.
They are doing all sorts of fun things with this contest on the Penthouse Instagram so feel free to check that out as time goes on as well.